Information Concepts, a Software Development firm specializing in the development of Web-based applications, is looking for a business analyst to join our Herndon office to perform the following activities using our proven methodology:
- Work with customers to develop complete visualizations of business applications.
- Work with staff developers to build these applications.
- Perform software testing.
- Manage customer implementations.
- Develop necessary documentation.
- 3-6 years of experience in developing software applications.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
A college degree (BA or BS) and U.S. Citizenship are required. Applicants selected must be U.S. citizens with the ability to clear a Federal Government security background check.
Information Concepts has been building software applications for the past 30 years; never wavering in our commitment to our clients. While maintaining that focus, we have developed an internal atmosphere that is collaborative, flexible, and casual. Team members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring a diverse set of skills to our Consulting group. The common thread among us is a great work ethic and an excitement for finding the best technical solution for each of our customers.
We encourage you to apply to join our team by sending your resume to Resumes@InfoConcepts.com!
Information Concepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.